Last updated: December 28, 2016
What information do we collect?
All Users may be asked at some point to provide personally identifiable information (name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) in order to access certain features, now existing or created in the future.
In addition, demographic, statistical or aggregated may be gathered for our business use, none of which contains any identifiable information about any individual or User.
Information you provide to us.
- Information that you provide at the time of registering to use certain features of our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
Any User of Gaypage may make use of interactive messaging and comment features to post through the Service. Any information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties falls within the category of "User Generated Contribution." User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk according to the Acceptable Use Policies found in our Terms and Conditions.
Be aware, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Generated Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Generated Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons, or used in violation of our Terms of Service. Some users are able to cache or record User Generated Content in violation of our Terms of Service, and in some instances re-distribute it, or make use of it in manners which not licensed by you. If you become aware of such use, contact third parties and appropriate authorities to make them aware the use was not authorized.
Information collected by automatic data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer or device and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Portions of our the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services to you, or have our authorized third party affiliates provide support or services related to provision of our services and operation of our Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have expressed an interest in, related to this Service, or those of our affiliates.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription.
- To inform you of obligations, rights or responsibilities arising from any transactions you have entered into for purposes of billing and disbursement.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- Only to the extent necessary to fulfill any purposes or transaction for which you provide it among our trusted third party affiliates.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- OR with your consent.
In rare circumstances we may be required to disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, including DMCA Notices.
- To enforce or apply our Service Agreement and other policies.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gaypage, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Minors and Children
Our Services are intended for adults, and we do not direct any of our content or services at minors less than 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn, or have reason to suspect, that a user is less than 18 years of age, we will promptly take any action we may deem appropriate, including without limitation conducting further inquiry/investigation and/or deleting that user's account.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change any personal information you have submitted by logging into your account profile page. The Service Agreement requires that you keep all information up to date, however you may limit any information that is publicly shared.
If you need assistance in doing so, please contact email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Service copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Service, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we can make no assurances regarding our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or, our practices related to our Services, please submit your questions to email@example.com.
Updates and changes
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.